|Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
As a public health precaution for the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the following sites have temporarily suspended public access and cancelled all previously scheduled tours:
- U.S. Capitol Building (through March 31)
- The White House
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Library of Congress (through March 31)
- National Archives
- State Department (through April 5)
- Treasury Building (through April 24)
- The Pentagon
- Kennedy Center (through March 31)
- Arlington Cemetery
- Smithsonian Museums
- Ford’s Theatre (through April 5)
- U.S. Botanic Garden (through April 1)
- Constitution Hall (through March 31)
It is important to note that we will update this list if there are any changes. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 202-225-5516.
Most tours must be requested at least four weeks in advance, and White House tours must be booked at least 12 weeks in advance.
My office can provide residents of New York’s fourth congressional district with tickets to some of the best Washington, DC attractions. Once you submit this form, you will be contacted by our tour coordinator via email about tour availability. All tours listed below are free and provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances.